- Internship Interest Survey_Class of 2019
- Intern Learning Plan Format
- BSP Project-based Internship Evaluation_Class of 2018
- Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Office Mix Presentation Guidelines
- Internship Description Guidelines
Think about what career you want to try out in your internship:
- Talk with your major and/or Business Scholar advisor
- Create a professional resume
- Submit the Internship Interest Survey_Class of 2019form
- Update and refine your resume
- Make an appointment with the Director of Internships, Jenny Siepler Moss - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with the director to identify internship prospects and begin to submit resumes to potential employers
- Interview and secure your internship
- Attend the Internship Research Class Session
- Complete the Internship Research portion of the internship
- Accomplish your Learning Plan goals (and gather input for your Poster Presentation).
- Complete your online journal.
- Make a good impression and enjoy your experience!
- Complete and submit your Learning Plan Assessment.
- Present your internship at a Poster Session. Poster Presentation Guidelines
- Complete and submit your Internship Web Description. Internship Description Guidelines.